A Therapy Provider that you can trust:
- A comprehensive rehabilitative contract provider of Physical, Occupational and Speech language rehabilitation services.Promote a close, team orientated approach with partner facilities.
- Program Development to provide excellent outcomes across the patient population.
- Provide support of facility marketing efforts in recruitment of patient admissions.
- “Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is a progress; working together is success.”
BE PREPARED, STAY INFORMED AND REMAIN CONNECTED TO LIMIT CITATIONS UPON A SURPRISE SURVEY VISIT FROM THE STATE OR FEDS REGARDING COVID-19- RESOURCES SUMMARIZED VIA WEBINAR FROM NARA ASSOCIATION REGARDING “MANAGING INFECTION CONTROL TO PROVIDE HIGH QUALITY CARE.”
• Hand washing was around since Florence Nightingale in 1847– the key to infection control
• Identifying Sources for Infection- for example, if your facility is undergoing construction-make sure state guidelines are being followed such as setting up barriers and limiting personnel etc.
• Utilizing CMS Infection Control Guidelines F880 as main source when developing policy and procedures for infection control.
• Developing an Infection Control Program- Screening process, identifying, reporting, investigating and controlling the infection.
• Prevention policy- Patients stay in place providing in room care only, each department has their own infection control program eg. cleaning equipment, hand hygiene, use of PPE etc.
• Following NEPA guidelines for appropriate cleaning products use.
• Policy and Procedure for Precautions- staff trained and compliant with this process.
• Hand Hygiene Policy in place- Signs placed and all staff training completed.
• PPE Policy and Procedure in place- All staff trained and compliant
• Covid-19 transmission-based precautions- Determine if appropriate based precautions are in place.
• Covid-19 Resident Care -CDC recommendations followed with recent change for recovered or negative tested patients can be in common areas such as dining room practicing social distancing 6 feet apart and wearing a mask.
• Dialysis -Policy and Procedure in place for Infection Control Management Program
• Visitor Guidelines- CMS has allowed some outside visiting- each facility will manage this differently. Window visits have been commonly seen currently.
• Infection Surveillance- Communication to the state, positive cases accordingly.
• Quarantine Policy in place- for example employees returning from vacation, patients admitting into facility, frequent universal testing etc.
• Discontinuance of Isolation Policy and Procedure
• Time based strategy and Test based strategy in place.
*Blog for Informational purposes only